blog description

Welcome to my blog! I am glad you stopped by. I created this blog to share my journaling experiences with raising 5 beautiful and busy children. 4 of my children are loving siblings to our youngest who has Unexplained Epilepsy and Special Needs. Regardless of our trials, I want all my children to have a great life.

#epilepsy #specialneedssiblings #specialneedskids #specialneedsmom #lennoxgastautsyndrome #seizuressuck #educateaboutepilepsy

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

A good - Busy Two Weeks


(Levi and I relaxing in my bed. This paticular day was hard. He missed school and we were all fighting off the flu)



(On the way home from the Chiropractor, #braydensleeps.  Mckay is a great photo bomber!)



(My Selfie.)



(Brayden and his school team won their last soccer game)



(Brooklyn sprained her ACL and MCL and had a bone bruise) 
She hurt her knee from soccer warm ups on a crappy field.


(Brooklyn and her friend Maia went and served a few hours at the Bishops Store House)



(Brooklyn had requested a picture with Levi. Levi was having fun using crutches for fun. It was a good fun time for them to have fun together.


This is how I felt. I was overwhelmed after a long two weeks and I just wanted to sleep for more then 4 hours. I was just wanting and needing my bed. 
https://i.postimg.cc/nhbmFRSd/20181111-200027.jpg

No comments:

Triggers

                                                                 (pictures from our doctor appointment) Yearly Appointments, we all know wha...