blog description

Welcome to my blog! I am glad you stopped by. I created this blog to share my journaling experiences with raising 5 beautiful and busy children. 4 of my children are loving siblings to our youngest who has Unexplained Epilepsy and Special Needs. Regardless of our trials, I want all my children to have a great life.

#epilepsy #specialneedssiblings #specialneedskids #specialneedsmom #lennoxgastautsyndrome #seizuressuck #educateaboutepilepsy

Monday, January 7, 2019

Donated Bikes for Hope Kid and Siblings

Andreas' Closet partnered with The Lost Dutchman Motorcyclist Club who donated hundreds of bikes and toys for the Christmas Angels Trees in Walmart and Hopekids. My kids were able to come, pick out a bike & helmet of their choice,  and walk out without having to pay anything as it was a donation.  Here is the story from 3TV.  If I knew they were going to take pictures and that I would be on Tv, I would have actually got dressed and brushed my hair.  😂










Thank you Grandpa Richins for letting us use your truck so we could transport the bikes home.

https://i.postimg.cc/nhbmFRSd/20181111-200027.jpg


No comments:

Triggers

                                                                 (pictures from our doctor appointment) Yearly Appointments, we all know wha...