blog description

Welcome to my blog! I am glad you stopped by. I created this blog to share my journaling experiences with raising 5 beautiful and busy children. 4 of my children are loving siblings to our youngest who has Unexplained Epilepsy and Special Needs. Regardless of our trials, I want all my children to have a great life.

#epilepsy #specialneedssiblings #specialneedskids #specialneedsmom #lennoxgastautsyndrome #seizuressuck #educateaboutepilepsy

Monday, January 21, 2019

One on One Date with Mom


I took the kids that wanted to go with me to look at the store of some toys they were interested in. We do no have cable TV, so they do not see any commericals. I took pictures of the items they said they wanted. We talked about the items they wanted and hoped for.  I loved seeing the joy on their faces.  Afterwards, we went to my favorite frozen yogurt shop called Yogurt Kingdom. I enjoyed spending time with them and getting a good idea of what they wanted for Christmas.  When it comes to dessert, my kids tummies are always hungry and they struggle with a good serving size. Thank you Yogurt Kingdom, It was delicious! 💗

No comments:

Triggers

                                                                 (pictures from our doctor appointment) Yearly Appointments, we all know wha...