blog description

Welcome to my blog! I am glad you stopped by. I created this blog to share my journaling experiences with raising 5 beautiful and busy children. 4 of my children are loving siblings to our youngest who has Unexplained Epilepsy and Special Needs. Regardless of our trials, I want all my children to have a great life.

#epilepsy #specialneedssiblings #specialneedskids #specialneedsmom #lennoxgastautsyndrome #seizuressuck #educateaboutepilepsy

Friday, February 15, 2019

Brooklyn's Winter Performance

Brooklyn is in Social Dance at school, as part of her P.E. credit. She tried out for the winter performance and made it. She had devoted a lot of her time for practice after school, during class and at home. She enjoyed every minute of being on stage and performing. We are so proud of her hard work and desire to try out.


(Brooklyn & her best friend CeCe)

No comments:

Triggers

                                                                 (pictures from our doctor appointment) Yearly Appointments, we all know wha...