blog description

Welcome to my blog! I am glad you stopped by. I created this blog to share my journaling experiences with raising 5 beautiful and busy children. 4 of my children are loving siblings to our youngest who has Unexplained Epilepsy and Special Needs. Regardless of our trials, I want all my children to have a great life.

#epilepsy #specialneedssiblings #specialneedskids #specialneedsmom #lennoxgastautsyndrome #seizuressuck #educateaboutepilepsy

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Annie: The Play

I took Mckay and Brooklyn to see Annie: The Play through a Hope kids event. It was nice to get out and enjoy each others compnay. We ended up leaving early due to having to be somewhere and I was not realizing how long the play would last.
Thanks Hope kids for setting this up so we could get out and have fun.


No comments:

Triggers

                                                                 (pictures from our doctor appointment) Yearly Appointments, we all know wha...