blog description

Welcome to my blog! I am glad you stopped by. I created this blog to share my journaling experiences with raising 5 beautiful and busy children. 4 of my children are loving siblings to our youngest who has Unexplained Epilepsy and Special Needs. Regardless of our trials, I want all my children to have a great life.

#epilepsy #specialneedssiblings #specialneedskids #specialneedsmom #lennoxgastautsyndrome #seizuressuck #educateaboutepilepsy

Monday, December 31, 2018

Merry Christmas

I cannot believe I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted of visiting family on both sides of the family. We had a great Christmas Break and a great Christmas.  On Christmas Sunday, all my boys wore sweaters and were dressed handsome, I wish I got a picture of that. Our Outfits all matched. Mckay and I wore a Navy Blue Gingham top. Brooklyn and I wore cheetah print. And the boys wore either black or grey sweaters.  



Brooklyn's Christmas Sunday outfit. We were late to church. I wanted to snap a picture for my Mom as her dress was part of her gift.

We went to my parents house for dinner and made Gingerbread houses for dessert. It was fun and even the teenagers got involved in building their houses. Some of the adults were involved helping those that needed help.  I knew that this would be just so fun for the kids to enjoy and eat as they entertained themselves. 


Mckay has a crown of leaves on his head, like Ceasar. He looked so cute.  Brooklyn struggled with her house, she flipped her plate upside down thinking that would help balance her house out.  She ended up requiring help from Uncle Jesse. 






Mckay's Gingerbread House. I cannot believe I didn't get everyone else's. Levi's house was built for a second before he started eating it.  :)


Charlie & Brayden building their two story mansion. It held well and they both spent so much time on it. I am proud they spent so much time on it. 





On Christmas Day, these are the only pictures I actually took. Our Tree and Levi watching his new Paw Patrol Movie he received in his stocking from Santa. He was so happy.


🎄I was in heaven, because I was catching up on some much needed sleep. 

No comments:

Triggers

                                                                 (pictures from our doctor appointment) Yearly Appointments, we all know wha...