blog description

Welcome to my blog! I am glad you stopped by. I created this blog to share my journaling experiences with raising 5 beautiful and busy children. 4 of my children are loving siblings to our youngest who has Unexplained Epilepsy and Special Needs. Regardless of our trials, I want all my children to have a great life.

#epilepsy #specialneedssiblings #specialneedskids #specialneedsmom #lennoxgastautsyndrome #seizuressuck #educateaboutepilepsy

Monday, December 10, 2018

Trip to the Childrens' Museum in Phoenix, Az.

We got accepted into The Hopekids Foundation this year. Hopekids Foundation is for children who have life threatening diagnosis. The Foundation treats our Hopekid and family so well. They invite and strongly suggest for siblings and parents to come to the events they put on, even if Hopekid cannot come. They know how isolating it is for families who have to deal with so much medical appointments, therapies, surgeries and stress. They want us to bond as a family. 
We are so blessed to be apart of this foundation!



Everyone came but Brayden. He had a soccer game to go to. We missed him.
With a large family who is all into extra curricular activities, we don't always get to go to events together all the time, but we try.



This place was really fun. It was a first for us. I was able to let my older children explore on their own. I was able to bring in food and eat in the cafeteria. Note to self: bring an actual lunch and keep in portable cooler, not just snacks. This whole museum was very kid friendly and so fun, even for us adults. 




Thank you Hopekids! We had a blast and made so many positive memories with our family.










https://i.postimg.cc/nhbmFRSd/20181111-200027.jpg

No comments:

Triggers

                                                                 (pictures from our doctor appointment) Yearly Appointments, we all know wha...